The Homestead 1835 offers everything you need for a memorable destination wedding. We accommodate each bride’s unique, personal wedding style and vision while also creating a seamless, planning process. Dream and create your vision with our in-house design team; choose and customize your menu with our in-house catering team; and relax knowing that our coordination services have attended to the details. Your wedding will have the unique and special touches that you have envisioned, creating memories for you and your family that will last a lifetime!
With service excellence as our hallmark, we are more than just a venue … we’re committed to making your dream a reality!
Granary / Welcome Center
- Beautifully decorated area for your Gifts and Cards
- Use our Rustic Card Box or bring your own
- Personalize with your pictures, guest book, or other display
- Great area for post-ceremony photos or family group shots
- 4,700 square feet of great event space with main level and loft seating
- Up to 225 guests can be accommodated inside the Main Barn
- Bar area with a 14’ hand-crafted wooden bar
- Tables, Chairs, Linens + Complete Set Up and Tear Down of Tables, Chairs, Linens
- Indoor/Outdoor Sound System, provides music throughout the venue grounds during guest arrival and cocktail hour
- Expansive back porch with wooden rocking chairs for guests to relax
- All table linens included in a large selection of colors
- The Bride’s Room and Groom’s Room each accommodates six people comfortably.
- The suite offers air conditioning, make-up area, dressing area.
- A beautifully landscaped garden with brick walkway, roses, pergola and cross
- Outdoor Sound System with Microphone
- White Wedding Chairs, set-up
- Ceremony Table
- Rehearsal at Ceremony Site - one hour
- Located adjacent to the ceremony site, this open-style building is used as a staging area for the wedding party as they prepare to walk down the aisle.
- Also adjacent to the fire pit area, it is the perfect place for a S’mores Bar.
- Other unique ideas for this space: a selfie station, photo booth area, and a cigar lounge.
The Homestead Event Grounds
- Fire Pit- Venue personnel will light and attend your fire. Wood provided.
- Gazebo& String Lights on Rear Lawn
- Yard Games - Corn Hole - 2 sets
- Outdoor Seating throughout the Event Grounds - 25+ park benches
- Lighted Parking Lot - 150 spaces with Handicapped Parking
Venue Amenities & Services
- Dedicated venue personnel for duration of your event
- Refreshment Stations - Iced, Bottled Waters in Galvanized Tubs
- Card Box, Wooden Barrels, Rough-Sawn Wood Table, Speciality Cocktail Tables, Wrought-Iron Easels (2)
- Complimentary 1 hour engagement photo session – photographer not included
Venue Coordination Services
- Customized Floor Plan and Seating Arrangement Worksheet
- Personalized Wedding Day Timeline
- Full access to venue coordinator to assist with wedding details, including venue visits as needed
- Final Consultation planning session with venue coordinator one month prior to wedding
- Coordination of Vendor Arrival and Set-up at Venue
- Wedding coordination assistance for ceremony and ceremony rehearsal
- Back-up ceremony plan in the the event of inclement weather, executed by The Homestead Wedding Team
Don’t stress. As the venue coordinator, I assist you in planning your wedding timeline, floor plan, and I am a liaison to all your vendors. The Homestead team and I are on-site for your entire event, assisting with vendor arrival and set-up, welcoming your guests, and all the many details of the day. – Lori Kimmel, Owner + Venue Coordinator
Friday OR Saturday
Rental Period: 12pm - 12am(Eastern Time)
Venue Capacity 225 guests
Ceremony & Reception: $5800
Reception Only: $5200
Note – food and beverage are not included in the above rates. Please see below for food and beverage information.
In-House Food and Beverage Service
The Homestead 1835 is proud to partner with Events with Style Catering by LaSalle Grill, our exclusive in-house food and bar service, to provide outstanding food and exceptional in-house catering service. We do allow outside vendors for other speciality foods for your event, including wedding cakes, espresso bars, etc.
The following are included in each of our Banquet Options:
• Full China Service
• Coffee & Water Served at Tables
• Classically Trained Bartenders and Servers
• Cutting and Serving of Your Wedding Cake
• A Banquet Liaison Exclusively for your Entire Reception
• A personal tasting of your Selections with our Executive Chef
Our menus showcase classic favorites & new dishes alike; they highlight the best seasonal, locally sourced, sustainable ingredients we can find.
Artisanal foods and drinks made just for your special day.
In-House Design Team Services
Our in-house design team offers clients personalized floral and decor options, including full-service decor packages. Lighting decor, fresh floral centerpieces, bridal party flowers, s’mores and popcorn bars are just some of the services available. In consultation with our lead designer, you can design a decor package that reflects your own, personal style. Your wedding will have the unique and special touches that you have envisioned, creating memories for you and your family that will last a lifetime! Visit our Floral & Decor Page to learn more.
Venue Tour or More Information
Please complete the form below or call us at 574.344.3248 to schedule your private venue tour.
We look forward to helping you make your wedding day beautiful and memorable!
* Please note, we are fully booked for the 2018 wedding season.